Monday, December 29, 2008

Official weigh in.

231lbs only 31lbs to shed. My plan is to follow a circuit workout for my the 1st 6 weeks which I got out of this book which is a great "diet" book. Actually I will also be eating very close to the Ab's diet as it is not restricting and very easy to follow. Basically I will be eating lean proteins, complex carbs, and a shit ton of fresh fruits and vegetables. The smoothies rock too! I will allow myself one cheat meal a week as well as 1 6-pack of Coors Light. To be honest I am quite excited to be back at the gym as it makes me feel great and gets me out of the house. 

DAILY QUOTE
One need not travel to distant lands, seek exotic mystical experiences, master esoteric mantras and treatises, or cultivate extraordinary states of mind in order to experience a radical change of heart and inner transformation. Spiritually speaking, everything that one wants, aspires to, and needs is ever-present, accessible here and now-for those with eyes to see. It's the old adage all over again: You don't need to see different things, but rather to see things differently.

DAILY THANKS
I am thankful for my Mom. She tryed her best to be the best and to me she is.

No comments: